Monisha's "very easy recipe and you can't taste matcha in this... your kids will love it too" An easy way to incorporate Matcha's amazing benefits while keeping only a subtle Matcha flavour.
For these Waffles
1cup wholemeal flour
2tbsp flaxseed powder
2tsp baking powder
1tsp blackberry powder
2tbsp Raw agave
2tbs coconut oil
1cup Soy milk
Fruits of your choice
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Mix coconut oil , vanilla , Raw agave, soy milk and whisk it till it gets mixed properly
- Add it to dry Ingredients and mix thoroughly but make sure you don't over mix it . Add flavour to different batches separately as you make them . Batch per batch .
- Heat your Waffle maker pour batter into it evenly and get ready to eat some delicious breakie
- Once ready drizzle it with chocolate sauce (home made ) or with maple syrup and fresh fruits.
Disclaimer: We have edited only in order to help with making the recipe better to understand/follow. All content is Monisha Singhs of Mon's Flavours / instagram: singh.monisha. We are sharing in an attempt to promote Matcha recipes and do not intend to infringe copyright.