One of my favourites desserts in the world is the good ol' cheesecake. Sometimes I just don't have time to make desserts which involve using the oven and following each step methodically. I do like to just throw things together, whizz it up and voilà - magic!
This Japanese inspired raw cheesecake involves no cooking and minimal cleaning up.
Serves 1-2 using a 3" cake tin.
- Line the pan with baking paper.
- Crush the crackers, sesame and add melted butter.
- Placed the crackers into the pan to make a base. Place in fridge to cool.
- Blend tofu, cream cheese, yoghurt, cream, sugar and lime juice together.
- Mix the Gelatine powder and hot water together. Add to your cheesecake filling.
- Pour into the tin and let it cool in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- Serve with your cheesecake and garnish with freeze-dried berries, ganache/chocolate drizzle and mousse.