What you’ll need to make one serving:
Prep and Cooking time: 5-10mins
- ½ - 1 Banana for the smoothie(depending on your choice of thickness/flavour)
- 300ml Milk of choice
- 1Tbsp of Thea Matcha
- 1 heaped tsp Honey or agave
- 1 Tbsp toasted oats (or not, up to you :P )
- 2Tbsp-1/4c of your choice of protein - vanilla is best to bring out the Matcha!
- Blender – we used a Nutri Ninja
Step 1: Blend all the above in a blender for a minute or two or until fully combined – you may need to stop half way through and give it a quick mix through.
Step 2: Pour into your bottle and off you go! Delicious, nutritious and quick!
- Prepare everything in your blender or in a bowl the night before, leave it in your fridge and then blend it all up straight away in the morning for even
- Add/Substitute whatever else you like - it's you drinking it after all.. Just be mindful of water content/texture. We sometimes like to add frozen blueberries and spinach for extra nutrients - stay tuned for more smoothie variations!